Saturday, February 25, 2012

March photo contest

I think this one will be a bit of an experiment. Inspired by the Gerbil Forum's virtual show, I think I will do one based on the AGS standards. This thread is for the Gerbil Forum's show, but photos should be taken the same way.

I shall be the only judge, using the AGS color standards as a guideline. You can view these standards here. If your gerbils' color is not on there, email me and I will email you back with the standard.

Please email photos to silvermaplegerbilry@gmail.com, and include:
Your name:
Gerbil’s name:
Gerbil’s gender:
Gerbil’s age (guessing is okay):
Gerbil’s color:



Classes to be decided when all photos are in.


Deadline is March 20th. No late entries.

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!

    here:
    http://ffnftgerbils.blogspot.com/2012/03/tagged.html

    ReplyDelete